That’s how it was in analogue times …
From his grandfather, the colombian photographer has inherited this camera and he still makes instant pictures with it. Many thanks to the two models paula henao and miguel caicedo.
- Equip the camera with a photo paper and focus.
- Lens cover off, expose, lens cover back on. (there is no need for a shutter)
- Develop and fix the paper image in the camera.
- Place the negative paper image in front of the camera.
- Focus, lens cap off, expose, lens cap on.
- Develop and fix the photopaper in the camera
- Water it in the bucket. Finished!!
- Share the photo with your friends wordwide.